Our Red Carpet Partnership Plans
Benefits of Our Red Carpet Partnership Plan
- Priority customer status - Red Carpet Customers receive preferential treatment and move to the front of the line.
- No emergency overtime charges - Pay our regular billing rate for emergency calls on nights, weekends, and holidays. Emergencies are defined as no heat, no water, major back ups and major leaks.
- 10% discount - Pay less on parts and labor for all repairs.
- Fully transferable - This agreement is fully transferable to your new home or to the subsequent owner of your current home
- Meets warranty requirements - Most warranties require annual equipment maintenance to remain valid.
- Service you can trust - For 80 years, the Crisafulli family and our skilled technicians have been providing reliable, fast, dependable, and fair services.
- $250 allowance - This goes towards a complete system replacement.
- $50 allowance - This goes towards any indoor air quality equipment replacement or installation.
- Satisfaction guarantee - Our Agreement may be canceled at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with the unused portion of your payment refunded.
Yearly maintenance of your heating and cooling system results in better performance and an extended, trouble-free equipment life. In addition to heating and cooling, your Red Carpet Plan benefits will apply to all of your plumbing needs.
Peace of Mind from Your Trusted Albany-Based Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical Experts
When you sign up for our partnership plan, you become a part of the Crisafulli family! As a family member, we help care for your home and provide cost-saving benefits and the peace of mind that we are always just a call away! Our Red Carpet Partnership Plan is unique because it covers all your plumbing needs in addition to your heating and cooling equipment.
As a Red Carpet Partnership Plan member you will receive priority emergency service, reduced service call rates, and discounts on new equipment only offered to plan members. You will never experience an overtime charge for an emergency after-hours call, and it includes a thorough heating and/or AC system tune-up annually to ensure your system is operating safely and optimally. You never have to worry when Crisafulli Bros. is your partner in caring for your home!
Why Have a Service Plan?
Crisafulli Bros. combines the pride and craftsmanship you expect from a locally owned and operated family business with the resources and knowledge available from a large national company. Simply put, we are large enough to handle your needs, but still small enough to add our personal touch to all our services.
As your trusted plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical team, we are committed to bringing you:
- Peace of mind- Let Crisafulli Bros. worry about the safety and proper operation of your home's comfort system. During annual tune-ups, we identify and stop small problems before they become costly ones and verify the safe operation of your equipment.
- Extended equipment life- Mechanical systems last longer when properly maintained, potentially up to twice as long as neglected equipment.
- Increased comfort - Properly maintained equipment cools better, heats better, and humidifies better.
- Lower costs- Clean running equipment can save as much as 35% on energy cost and catch minor problems before they become major expenses and inconveniences. More comfort for less cost!
- Appointment scheduling- You no longer need to remember to call for your tune-up each year. We contact you to schedule your annual appointment to keep your system running as efficiently as it was intended to!
- Maintenance documentation- Agreements provide documentation that you have properly cared for and maintained your equipment and your home.
- Increased capacity- A clean system provides more heating or cooling capacity than a dirty one.
- Reduces health risk- A clean system circulates cleaner air throughout your home.
With more than 80 trucks and over 150 professional, knowledgeable, and friendly employees, we are available 24/7 for all of your plumbing, heating, and air conditioning needs. Our trucks are fully stocked with the parts most commonly needed for a repair as well as brooms, drop cloths, vacuums, and boot covers to protect your home.
Sign up for our Red Carpet Plan today when you call us at (518) 868-0494.