Furnace Repair in Albany, NY
Albany Heating Repair Services
Having a heating problem during the cold months in the Capital Region is never good. Whether your furnace or boiler is not producing enough heat or not turning on at all, get in touch with Crisafulli Bros. right away—we're here to help! Our factory-trained and NATE-certified heating repair technicians are knowledgeable in just about every make and model and can provide you with the precise diagnosis and solutions you need. No furnace problem is either too big or too small for our team of furnace repair experts to take care of. Take a look at our client reviews and see why we are Albany's most trusted team of furnace repair experts!
Since 1939, we’ve been helping countless homeowners and business owners stay warm and comfortable all through the winter months. For 15 consecutive years, we have been recognized as the best heating repair service in the Capital Region.
We are the trusted heating repair service team you can count on for any of the following issues:
- No heat
- A pilot light that goes out frequently or is a different color
- Cycling on and off too frequently
- Uneven heat
- Unable to reach the temperature on the thermostat
- The thermostat isn’t working
- Poor airflow
The heating problems listed above are just some of the system issues we encounter daily. We know that other things can go wrong with your system, but rest assured we have nearly eight decades of experience to tackle every issue imaginable.
Contact us online or call us at (518) 868-0494 for heating repair services today!
How Long Does A Furnace Last?
The lifespan of a furnace will depend on a couple of factors; however, on average, a furnace lasts 15-20 years.
Here are some factors that can help increase the lifespan of your furnace:
- Routine yearly maintenance (at least once a year, preferably during the fall season)
- Replacing your furnace filter every time it gets dirty
- Have your technician pinpoint potential furnace issues, so that you can avoid repairs and instead take care of the problem before it escalates
- Install a programmable thermostat
- Maintain set temperatures throughout the month
- Add attic insulation
- Run your ceiling fans counterclockwise
Signs You Need Furnace Repair Near Albany
Are you wondering whether your furnace needs to be repaired or replaced? There are a couple of signs that you can look out for that will help you determine whether you need to consult a heating professional.
These signs include the following:
- Your pilot light has turned yellow or is discolored
- Your furnace is making strange sounds
- You keep having to crank up the thermostat
- Your furnace is blowing out cool, or not warm enough air
- Your electricity bill has increased
- Your furnace keeps turning off and on again (known as short-cycling)
- You feel like there is poor indoor air quality in your home
- There are hot and cold spots throughout your home
- There is increased condensation in your home (you can notice this from your windows. Although this does not always indicate that you need repairs).
- You've repaired your thermostat from a problem less than two years ago, and a similar problem occurs
- Your furnace is exerting strange odors
- You notice poor airflow in your home
- Your furnace is hardly blowing out any air at all
If you notice any of these problems with your furnace, we highly encourage you to contact a heating repair team in Albany as soon as possible. A professional will be able to properly inspect and take care of the situation. Although repairs may not always be necessary, timely services may help to prevent further damages that may lead to necessary and possible costly repairs. The sooner you are able to fix the problem, the better.
Emergency Heating Repairs in Albany
If your system has suddenly failed in the middle of the night or during a holiday, remember to contact Crisafulli Bros. Our professional heating repair team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergencies. We understand the urgency of heating emergencies, and for that reason, we guarantee to be there on time and to take care of the problem quickly and effectively.
When you hire our team of furnace repair experts at Crisafulli Bros., you can expect the following:
- A team of trained and knowledgeable professionals
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Identifying solutions versus simply fixing a problem
- Our passion for our customers, team, and community
- Common Heating and Furnace Problems
- The Importance of Changing Furnace Filters
- Furnace Repairs? Albany, NY...Winter is Here!
- Furnace Noise: Know What Problems To Look For
We respond promptly and provide upfront pricing on any heating services including emergency calls. Contact us now at (518) 868-0494 to set a convenient appointment.
We go the extra mile for our team by offering a caring environment, a focus on training, and a career track filled with opportunity.Job Openings
We strive to make a difference through caring relationships with our customers, team partners, and community.How We Care
One of the ways that we offer Red Carpet Solutions is by giving you opportunities to save on services you need in your home right now.Coupons