Generator Installation in Albany, NY
Capital Region Generator Installation & Repair
Why Install a Generator?
At Crisafulli Bros. Plumbing & Heating Contractors, Inc., we understand the danger of a power outage, and we want to help you protect yourself with proper preparation. Whether due to a storm, downed power line, fire, scheduled maintenance, or some other circumstance, power outages can bring your entire home or business to a screeching halt. Power outages are not only irritating, but they can also put your loved ones at risk and put a serious dent in your business. In order to avoid risking the health of your home and losing major profits from your business, you need a generator. We have proudly served customers in our community since 1939, and we are pleased to offer installation for home generator systems.
Benefits of installing a home generator:
- Keep your family safe during times of emergency
- Keep refrigerated food from spoiling during power outages
- Protect life-saving medical equipment (such as CPAP machinery) and medicines (such as refrigerated diabetes medication)
- Keep your family comfortable by running your heating and air conditioning systems
- Maintain access to freshwater by powering your water well pump
Benefits of installing a generator for your business:
- Save medicines and prescriptions from spoiling
- Keep residents, guests, and employees safe and comfortable
- Keep your coolers ice-cold, and avoid costly food losses
- Reduce business disruptions
- Avoid significant profit loss
At Crisafulli Bros., our team has access to the latest and greatest generators in the industry. We can work with you to discuss your power needs and select the perfect generator for you.
What Can a Generator Power?
A wide variety of generators can power many different types of appliances. Depending on your power needs, the run time, engine size, and the wattage of the generator you select, you can power just about anything.
Generators have the ability to power:
- Sump pumps
- Water well pumps
- Space heaters
- Refrigerators/ Freezers
- Air Conditioners
- Washing Machines
If you have questions about whether a generator can supply power to your appliances, we can help. Simply reach out to our qualified experts to learn more.
What Size Generator Do I Need?
The size generator you need will depend on a number of factors. Generators typically range from 800 watts to over 500,000 watts, and there are different types of generators depending on your need.
The main three types of generators are:
- Inverter generators
- House generators
- Portable generators
When you are trying to decide what type of generator is best for your home or business, some things that are important to consider are your lifestyle, usage, and wattage. A 2,000-watt generator typically powers your electrical devices, refrigerator, and home security system. A 3,500-watt generator is additionally able to power your toaster oven. A 7,500 generator can power even more things at once, including your air conditioner for example. Finally, a 20,000-watt generator can power everything in your home or business. Some things to ask yourself are:
- How big is your household?
- What do you want to ensure that you will be able to have power for during a power outage?
- Do you experience frequent power outages?
- Do you often need to rely on a generator?
Our team of experts here at Crisafulli Bros. can help you choose the right generator for you and your family, or for your business. Contact us today to learn more!