At Crisafulli Bros., we value our customers and will always strive to provide exceptional workmanship with the most cost-effective solution. We conduct a thorough evaluation of your heating system and provide you with the best options and upfront pricing to have your furnace or boiler repaired or recommend replacement if that is in your best interest and the more practical solution.
Some signs that it’s time to replace your furnace or boiler include the following:
- Your utility costs are higher than usual
- Your heating system is over 10 years old
- Your pilot light is yellow
- Your boiler is leaking
- Your boiler or furnace is making odd noises
- You constantly need to repair your heating system
- Your thermostat needs constant adjustments
- You have poor indoor air quality in your home or business
- The temperature in your home or business can’t be kept at a constant
- Short cycling
If you notice any of these signs with your heater or boiler, we highly encourage you to contact a heating professional as soon as possible to get the situation inspected and properly taken care of. Ensuring that your furnace or boiler is functioning at optimal levels is important for providing you with the heating and indoor air quality that you deserve during the winter months.
Some factors we take into consideration to confirm if it’s time to replace your boiler or furnace include:
- The price of a new system vs. the price of continuous repairs – If repairs are costing you a third as much as a new system, it is often more cost-effective to have a new one installed.
- The overall cost of your heating bills – If there is a continuous increase in your energy bills, even with regular maintenance or repairs, it’s time to replace the furnace.
- The age of your system– Furnaces have an average lifespan of 10-15 years. If yours is within this age range and breaking down frequently, consider a replacement.
We are a proud, award-winning Lennox dealer but we also repair and install other leading brands. Allow us to help you find a new furnace or heating system that best suits your specific needs and budget and provide you with an installation done the right way.
Benefits of Replacing Your Heating System
Replacing your heating system allows you to use energy-efficient heating in your home, which comes with several exciting benefits, including:
- Lower monthly utility costs
- Decreased carbon footprint
- Longer system lifespan
- Decreased costs on repairs and maintenance
- Added comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Increased home value
- Peace of mind due to fewer repairs
- Improved airflow
- Sound-absorbing materials to ensure that your furnace and boiler make no noise
- Programmable thermostats